1. A particular look or facial expression; mien: "He was serious of aspect but wholly undistinguished" (Louis Auchincloss).
2. Appearance to the eye, especially from a specific vantage point.
3. A way in which something can be viewed by the mind: looked at all aspects of the situation. See Synonyms at phase.
4. A position facing or commanding a given direction; exposure.
5. A side or surface facing in a particular direction: the ventral aspect of the body.
a. The configuration of the stars or planets in relation to one another.
b. This configuration, thought by astrologers to influence human affairs.
7. Grammar A category of the verb designating primarily the relation of the action to the passage of time, especially in reference to completion, duration, or repetition.
8. Archaic An act of looking or gazing.
And as an addendum:
9. Being in part a personal creative project, to explore and find inspiration whereever it may hit.
Starting tomorrow (and no, not a fool!), more details to follow.